Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Blog Effect

I am not sure how she does it, but Lucy seems to be following my blog. She can’t even read, yet listed below are a couple examples of things she has done after a post to communicate she is following along. Shortly after my post about her only tip toeing into potty training a switch flipped in her brain and she said she is all in.

Below is a picture of her smiling on the potty. I wish there was more of a story to tell about her potty training. We spent some time (couple weeks) talking about it and introducing the concepts and when she was ready (I suspect after reading the blog) she went for it. She loves wearing big girl underwear, even when we go out and for naps. We have only had one accident in the last three weeks and that was when we where hosting on New Year’s Eve. She was very distracted at the time. As you can see, overall she is very happy with her new skill.






The second example of her following the blog was the YouTube clip. The morning after I posted the Elmo video I tried to show it to her and she wasn’t interested. It was like she was saying that was so 2009. Her new favorite is listed below.



Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That smile on the potty is precious! Happy new year you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete