Monday, November 22, 2010

Question Meme

I was tagged by A Day In The Life blog to complete the below questionaire. It is fun to be a active member of a blog community.

Question Meme
RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2: Tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
We love our fish, Lippy, but he is merely an animal. He won’t be pictured in the Christmas card and we don’t take him on family trips. On my wife's blog she answered this question by saying we don’t have pets, so we know where Lippy ranks in her book.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
End world hunger

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Intolerance

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Payoff debt, take care of family, invest, donate

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
A couple moments of silence, possibly a run, some fresh air

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both are priceless blessings

7. What is your bedtime routine?
Many nights after reading to Lucy and turning off the light, it is lights out for me too. If I do get back up I usually watch Sports Center, go on-line, brush my teeth, and fall asleep right before or shortly after my head hits the pillow.

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
We had a class together toward the end of my freshman year of college. We were partners for a presentation.

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Watching others create music is something I enjoy. I also believe that a lot of creativity is used when people find common ground. I think unifying people from different backgrounds or schools of thought is a creative process. This is a process that I would enjoy watching/observing more of.
10. What kinds of books do you buy?
Mainly kids books currently. Lucy has been really into coloring books and workbooks. I like to read non-fiction and when I use to be a traveling salesman I loved having an audio book with me. I am currently slowly working on Hot, Flat, and Crowded by Thomas Friedman. The last book that I completed was Greg Mortenson’s Stones into Schools.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Happy, healthy, and hopefully with a couple non-grey hairs on my head.

12. What’s your fear?
Something (illness or accident) happening to family, especially the girls.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
I would strongly consider it. Outer space would be cool to check out. I really do like Snickers though and “rest of your life” is a long time, unless of course something goes wrong in outer space.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Married.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Make coffee and check my e-mail.

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
Have her get off my back about how much time I spend on fantasy football. (Please reference her answer to this question.)

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? First name is fine, but if you’re feeling imaginative, you can do the whole thing.
With P-Diddy already taken I would have to go with Turd Ferguson or Brick Tamlen.


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I feel blessed to have not had horrible things done to me. With that said I would have to answer the question by saying I don’t know.

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
So many great foods to chose from, but if I had to eat any one thing for 6 months, I would keep it simple and go with PB&J sandwiches.

20. List 4 people to tag: I guess I am breaking rule #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment